- Course Start Date: August 4, 2020
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Duration: 1 hour
- Location: Virtual
This course is also scheduled on:
- August 11, 2020
- 11:30 AM | Virtual
Clarity. Consistency. Concise. Compliant. Today, the way we communicate is even more important than ever before. Each word we use is packed with meaning. Every word we use makes a difference.
Learn the different types and styles of communication, and how to channel the right style for you.
Join me in giving new light to the words: clarity, consistency, concise and compliance.
In this webinar, you will learn:
1. Three types of communication channels and secrets behind them in a post-Covid world: non-verbal, verbal, written.
2. Four behavioural styles of communication and which style YOU are.
3. The importance of the Rs in communication: Reflect & Review
4. The craftiness of storytelling.
5. Power of positivity.
By the end of this webinar, you will be able to:
1. Know your own style of communication.
2. Navigate through the different types and styles based on your audience and purpose.
3. Effectively communicate with all stakeholder levels.