- Course Start Date: January 19, 2021
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Location: Virtual
In sales, motivating and influencing people is vital. Yet, misunderstanding how other people think creates confusion and missed opportunities. This workshop will teach you about Internal Representation Systems and techniques to use them. This will give you better insight into people’s thinking.
This Workshop will teach you about Internal Representational (IR) systems which are methods individuals favour for making sense of the world, constructing their own world, and communicating information to others.
The workshop will use a range of practical examples, demonstrations, and exercises.
In this workshop you will learn:
- The four IR systems and the language patterns associated with them.
- Behavioural indicators of IR systems.
- How to elicit and test for a person’s preferred IR system using
questions in normal conversation
- How to us the knowledge of person’s IR system to motivate and influence them.
- Your preferred representational System and how it affects how you interact with others
Your preferred IR system and how it impacts on how you interact with others
- Complete the Internal Representational Self-Assessment Test which can be found in the Resource Files section. It takes about 5 minutes to complete. All you need to do is download and open the Excel file and fill in your numbers. The Spread sheet will do all the calculations for you. You can then print the form if you want.
- You should also print the IR System Quick sheet, and the IR Systems Language sheet, both of which can be found in the Resource Files section, and have them available for the workshop.
By the end of this Workshop will:
- Understand the power of communicating using the language of preferred Internal Representational systems.
- Be able to use your knowledge of Internal Representational Systems to more effectively motivate and influence anyone.
- How your preferred Internal Representational system impacts on how you interact with others.
- You will receive a course handout by email after the workshop.