- Course Start Date: April 22, 2021
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- Time: 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Duration: 2 hours
- Location: Virtual
In sales motivating and influencing people is vital. Being able to identify exactly what will motivate a person in a specific situation and how to use that information to influence them appropriately can make the difference between a sale and a lost opportunity.
This Workshop will teach you about four motivation traits that are critical in any sales situation and that provide important information about an individual’s motivation needs. You will learn how to identify the traits, find out the information the traits reveal, how to interpret the information, and how to use it immediately to motivate and influence people.
You will learn how to do this in normal conversation; however, examples will be given to show how these techniques can be applied to other communication medium for example print and audio.While the focus of the workshop is on sales and sales conversations, these techniques can be applied in any situation. and examples will also be drawn from other situations.
After taking this workshop, you will be able to more effectively motivate and influence anyone in any situation.
You should download the PDF file and have it available for the workshop.
- Understand the four critical Motivation traits and what information they can provide you.
- Learn the questions to ask to get the information you need.
- Learn how to interpret the information you get.
- Learn how to immediately use the information you obtain.