- Course Start Date: November 20, 2020
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
- Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Location: Virtual
In this course, we will review the best talent acquisition practices in a project context. The Project Resource Management Plan is a subsidiary plan under the overall project plan so we will cover the steps needed in a project lifecycle as identified by the Project Management Institute.
Applying best practices from the project management and human resources professional fields we will review how best to bring a talented group of individuals to work on a given project.
Participants of this specialized PM module will benefit from taking the Project Management Fundamentals course for non-project managers scheduled all weeks here under Pay What You Can Training every Monday.
Check the highlights of this training and the instructor by clicking on this brief video:
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Define the characteristics successful project teams that help drive change in a project environment.
- Describe the planning and execution processes of the Resource Management Plan within a project lifecycle (i.e. recruit, acquire and manage teams).
- Identify tools and techniques used to lead project teams.