- Course Start Date: January 5, 2021
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Location: Virtual
In a series of short, interactive modules, you will learn how to create actionable goals, then plan and prioritize your daily tasks. You'll also find out how top performers spend their time, and how you can spend more time on what matters most.
In a series of short, interactive modules, you'll learn how to create actionable goals, plan and prioritize your daily tasks, and learn how to deal with interruptions so you can stay on track
Here's what you'll learn:
- Productivity Principles
- How successful employees spend their time
- A goal setting formula (plus live coaching)
- A technique for handling your overwhelming list of daily tasks (plus live coaching)
"I especially enjoyed the interactivity components - it made the hours pass by very quickly."
"Great content and presentation."
"I really enjoyed Mark's seminar. Both content and delivery were outstanding!."
A positive attitude to achieving greater success
- Clarification on your major goal
- Mark Ellwood's innovative formula for planning your day
- Preventing interruptions