- Course Start Date: October 27, 2020
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- Time: 9:30 AM - 10:30 AM
- Duration: 1 hour
- Location: Virtual
Networking can be intimidating, especially for those who consider themselves introverts or think its only necessary if you are in Sales. This 1 hour session will having you thinking differently.
Networking is an essential skill that we all need to have. Simply put, its about meeting others and making valuable connections.
Whether a job seeker or an aspiring
professional, learn practical ways to build your network and gain helpful tools that
you can use right away, so that networking becomes more natural and less daunting.
You will come away with:
(1) an understanding of what may be holding you back from networking;
(2) effective approaches to expand your network; and
(3) an increased comfort level when establishing new professional connections.