- Course Start Date: October 27, 2020
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
- Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Location: Virtual
This Project Communications Management course is for experienced, new, or transitioning professionals, who wish to learn more about how project communications are managed in a normal project lifecycle: from the planning, executing, to the monitoring, controlling and closing stages.
In this course, we will review best communication practices in a project context. The Project Communications Plan is a subsidiary plan under the overall project plan so we will cover the steps needed in a project lifecycle as identified by the Project Management Institute: initiating, planning, executing, monitoring, and controlling.
Participants of this specialized PM module will benefit from taking the Project Management Fundamentals course for non-project managers scheduled all weeks here under Pay What You Can Training every Monday.
Check the highlights of this training and the instructor by clicking on this brief video:
At the end of this course participants will be able to:
- Define the characteristics of communications that help drive
in a project environment.
- Explain the connections between planned communications and stakeholder management plan.
- Describe the planning and execution processes of change communications within a project lifecycle
- Identify tools and templates used to incorporate communications into a project plan.