- Course Start Date: December 8, 2020
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Duration: 1 hour
- Location: Virtual
The press release is alive and well and should be part of your communication strategy. It remains an invaluable tool to reach journalists and new audiences. it can play a significant communications role inside your company as well.
The press release should play a significant role in your communication strategy. It is still the best way to get a journalist's attention. But there are certain practices and ideas to put in place to spark the reader interest, provide readability, and give you the best possible chance of action from your audience.
In this course you will learn:
- Are press release still relevant?
- When to use a press release
- Grabbing the reader's attention
- The power of strong content
- Who are the audiences for your press release?
Upon completion of this course, you will understand the basic formats and strategies and will be able to competently create your own press release.