- Course Start Date: November 13, 2020
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- Time: 12:00 PM - 1:15 PM
- Duration: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- Location: Virtual
This course is also scheduled on:
- December 19, 2020
- 11:00 AM | Virtual
Stakeholder management is one of the most complex aspects of managing change in organizations. In this course, we will review how best to manage and engage stakeholders within a project management framework.
One of the key differentiators of the most successful projects in organizations is the attention they put to proper stakeholder engagement throughout the project lifecycle.
Project sponsors, business leaders, project managers, and other project team members must align their practices to effectively manage stakeholder expectations and needs in order to be successful and deliver what was promised.
This overview will help anyone willing to deepen the understanding of best project stakeholder management practices.
Participants of this specialized PM module will benefit from taking the Project Management Fundamentals course for non-project managers scheduled all weeks here under Pay What You Can Training every Monday.
Check the highlights of this training and the instructor by clicking on this brief video:
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain how to complete a project stakeholder register;
- Relate key characteristics of stakeholders in terms of the role they will have in the project;
- Identify the importance of communications and ways to engage project stakeholders