- Course Start Date: January 7, 2021
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- Time: 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
- Duration: 1 hour
- Location: Virtual
Do you want to improve your networking skills? Do you want to learn to build meaningful connections to help you find your next opportunity? Join us for the NCC Networking Confidence Club to learn how to build better relationships.
Many say that networking is important for career success. Unfortunately, we aren't necessarily taught how to network. We put the BMC Build Meaningful Connections approach to networking in to action and develop our networking skills.
Whether you're an introvert, an English language learner or just someone who wants to improve their relationships, join us to improve your networking. Apply the BMC principles to get better and improve your networking confidence!
NOTE: For the session Cameras and Mics should be ON!
This is a NO selling environment and we are getting together to improve and get better. It is not meant for you to get business and sell your products/services (though that could always happen as a result of building meaningful connections after the workshop).
Brought to you by the YSA Youth Success Academy https://ysa.focusinspired.com/
Register and complete the interview prep section in the YSA Youth Success Academy
If you made a contribution to this event in ANY amount, use the code PWYC for a 100% discount. Yes, it's for free. And we don't do a cross-reference but karma does.
OR Consume ALL of the following content
- Building Meaningful Connections https://focusinspired.com/my-step-by-step-guide-to-networking-and-building-meaningful-connections-fo....
- Network Audit https://focusinspired.com/siwike-tools-network-audit/
- Strategic Network Audit https://focusinspired.com/siwike-tools-strategic-network-audit/
- Guide to LinkedIn https://focusinspired.com/siwike-guide-to-linkedin-for-students/
- Audio: Building Meaningful Connections https://siwike.fireside.fm/011
- Audio: Building Meaningful Connections: Deeper Dive https://siwike.fireside.fm/013
- Video: Building Meaningful Connections https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bccO4B1D38c
- Video: First networking event https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ypS1fqzPfoM
- Improved networking confidence
- Practice in the BMC Build Meaningful Connections approach to networking and building relationships
- (Possibly) some new friends!