- Course Start Date: July 16, 2020
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- Time: 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM
- Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
- Location: Virtual
In a series of short, interactive modules, you will learn how to create actionable goals, then plan and prioritize your daily tasks. You'll also find out how top performers spend their time, and how you can spend more time on what matters most.
In a series of short, interactive modules, you learn how to create actionable goals, plan and prioritize your daily tasks, and learn how to overcome procrastination.
During the session, we will also set you up with an accountability buddy to keep you on track.
A positive attitude to achieving greater success
- Clarification on your major goal
- Mark Ellwood's innovative formula for planning your day
- Preventing interruptions
- An end to procrastination on one of your important tasks